Nikon TMD Inverted Microscope with DIC and Phase Contrast
Nikon Diaphot stand 78919 ; stable die cast body; built-in transformer and voltmeter which accepts 12V, 50W halogen Koehler illumination systems; holder for 45mm filters and field diaphragm built into the lamp housing. Centerable condenser mount on swing-up arm, focusable. Coaxial coarse/fine focusing adjustment moving on roller bearing slideways, fine adjustment graduated to .001mm; 5-place focusing ball-bearing turret nosepiece, removable. Built-in binocular tube, Siedentopf design, with turret assembly containing focusable Bertrand Lens, dark slide; photomask reticle. Front mounted camera port for 35mm photomicrography which accepts an optional Nikon digital camera. Side mounted camera port for multi-format photo/ cinemicrography/ TV. Beam splitter control to provide 100% visual observation or 20% visual/ 80% photo to either camera port.
• 78926 Halogen Illuminator 50 watt for Diaphot
• 76516 12V/ 50W Halogen Bulb
• 79035 Power Cord
• 78922 Rectangular mechanical stage, low position control, 3-plate design with coaxial x-y motion of 75mm (x) by 50mm (y). Removable insert ring with outside diameter of 180mm.
• 79040 CFDW 10X widefield, high eyepoint eyepieces with focusable top lens for individual diopter adjustment; removable reticle holder, built-in fold down rubber eyecup, 18mm FOV
• 85041 CFN DL 10X Plan Achromat, n.a. 0.30 phase contrast objective, working distance 9.2mm
• 78816 CF DL 40X Phase contrast objective with correction collar
• 78983 Nomarski DIC II Attachment, including DIC II LWD condenser with first order red compensator, n.a. of 0.52, working distance of 20.5mm and DIC positions for 10X, 20X, 40X, and phase Ph1 and Ph3 auxiliary lens, intermediate adapter w/DIC prism, two position slider (one for epi-fl cube (not included) + analyzer cube for DIC).
• 78846 CF DIC 10X Planachromat objective n.a. 0.25 working distance 7.1mm.
• 85030 CFN Plan DIC 20X objective
• 78858 CF DIC 40X Achromat with correction collar, n.a. 0.55, working distance 0.18mm (with 200 chamber thickness) to 2.39mm (without coverglass), correction collar for no coverglass through 2mm chamber thickness
• Included is a 45mm GIF Green Filter for phase contrast
• This microscope is in perfect operating condition having recent professional service. The images given in both phase and DIC are spectacular!
• A similar Nikon unit today will cost over $24,000.00!
(PICTURE IS REPRESENTATIVE - NOT ACTUAL UNIT FOR SALE)